Monday, April 04, 2005

My apologies...

It has not been my intention to have a lag of this length at a time in the narrative that leaves you wondering what happens next.

However, events of the moment have overtaken my attempts to tell this story. Even now, it is with a heavy heart, mourning the loss of a dear friend who has all too soon taken that last journey to the Otherworld, that I write these words.

The events that I am speaking of now follow as a direct result of the situation that developed in Las Vegas, so I must continue with that story when my fingers become less clumsy and my heart grows lighter, most likely tomorrow evening.

Until then...call someone you love and tell them so, hold someone dear to you close, and value what time we all have here together, because for some of us, it is too short indeed.


[Editor's Note: The posts in the blog, including this one, relate solely to the fictional world of Agent Rusty Bones.]

No comments: