Sunday, June 25, 2006

Author's Note: Finale Details and Other Notes

Just a quick note.

Next post(s) will be made on July 2, 2006--it (or they) will wrap up the storyline to date and set the stage for the new storyline to begin in September.

Reminder: After this finale next Sunday, there will be weekly posts that will preview the upcoming book, which I will be completing by the end of August--if all goes as planned.

Thanks yet again for all of the readership and support. I am looking forward to finishing up this first book of the Rusty Bones series. I am also looking forward to many, many more and to continuing to use this blog as Rusty's place to blog about his (un)life.

--Doug

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh,ooooh, Rusty? Can I hep??? I feel as Cerry does...he should be aware of his actions, after all, he committed them knowingly...just cause he can't remember now can't change that! And as far as that goes, who's to say that he won't commit such actions again, once he is,'healed' so to speak. The leopard doesn't change his spots that easily! The potential remains I fear.
Frau

Anonymous said...

Want to help too. Am bored waiting for more posts, and you know the kind of mischief I can get into when I'm bored LOL

Anonymous said...

Easy now, ladies. Yes, he is -- or at least was -- a monster. But we're supposed to be the good guys. Let's be sure to act like it. Don't do anything you wouldn't want people to read about in the New York Times.

Besides, Ravyn, aren't you up to your armpits in new students? Things ought to be hoppin' back where you are.

Anonymous said...

Yes I am Jim, and it's about time to run out for supplies and food. Unfortunately some of these students would rather lay out and try to get a tan through SPF 45 sunscreen then help around here.

So I'm up to my armpits in dirty dishes, laundry, dust, cat fur and weeds...

Why don't you come for a visit and enjoy the holiday, I could use a new adult face, and as honorary daddy to Alexa, you can have some cuddle, coo time.

Nuff said?

JKH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How could I say no to an offer like that? Yes, I think it would be a welcome break from the research grind to see everyone at the chapterhouse. Perhaps after the sun goes down we could set off some fireworks?

Anonymous said...

Fireworks hummmm? :::snickers gleefully::: opps, you meant those big lights and explosions in the sky...

Bob has a big surprise when he sees what a celebration we have.

:::skips off happily watching Jim turn 50 shades of red and purple from being teased:::