Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Author's Note: Blog Hiatus

Thanks for those who continue to read the blog for all of your support, comments, and your readership.

Due to a number of factors--increased workload in the day job (and overtime requirements), a serious case of writer's block, and a very strong desire to finally finish the first book (and to explore options for a second and third)--have conspired to make it necessary to place this blog on hiatus for a yet to be determined period of time.

If I had to hazard a guess, I think it will be sometime in late spring before I will be able to take up the blogging keyboard again.

I will post announcements, as appropriate, on any publishing details of the book when complete and I will make the occasional post on the humorous blog, Famously Undead--see link in the list of blogs I follow.

Please feel free to post your comments on any past post or on this one. I will be checking in every so often.

Thanks again, especially to the Professor, Ravyn, Cerrydwen and Vexis, for all of your support.

1 comment:

Vexis Darksteele said...

Ha, sweet, I was mentioned. XD LOL

But seriously, how would an undead FBI agent from back in the Earth years even know of a being that's 6,000 years in the future? Unless...
LOGIC DOES NOT APPLY!! Yeah, that's it, Logic doesn't apply here... *sinks mysteriously back into the portal of time*

Oh, and also, why does it seem that I get more creative when you get writer's block? Can two active storylines not exist in the same household at any one time? XD